Terms & Conditions
This Web site and the information contained within has been prepared by Mitchell Firm, PLLC in Bedthesda, Maryland, for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. This information is not intended to create, nor does receipt of it constitute an attorney-client relationship. Viewers should not act upon information found here without seeking legal counsel.
Collection of Information.
1. Mitchell Firm, PLLC Web site collects certain information about visitors, even when they are not logged in. Mitchell Firm, PLLC may record your IP address, the URLs of the Web sites and pages you visit (before, during and after your visit to Mitchell Firm, PLLC Web site), the times and dates of such visits, information about the computer hardware and software you use and other information that may be available. Also, Mitchell Firm, PLLC may place “cookies” on your computer to recognize you on return visits to enable Mitchell Firm, PLLC to enhance your browsing experience, as well as to collect additional information about you. You may adjust your browser settings or use other means to prevent cookies from being placed on your computer, but doing so may result in reduced functionality and a less personalized browsing experience.
2. Mitchell Firm, PLLC may ask you to provide certain additional information about yourself, including your name, contact information, the organization you come from and certain other information that Mitchell Firm, PLLC may use to identify you. If you choose not to provide such information, you may not be permitted to access certain Firm Web site features, content or services.
Use of Information.
1. Mitchell Firm, PLLC uses the information that it collects about you to improve your browsing experience by personalizing Mitchell Firm, PLLC Web sites to your interest, and also to help Mitchell Firm, PLLC select content and services that you may find interesting and useful. Information about the content you visit and services you use may be used alone or in conjunction with information collected from other users to help Mitchell Firm, PLLC tailor the Web site and its other products and services to better suit the needs and interests of you and other users.
2. Information that you provide may also be used as part of Mitchell Firm, PLLC's effort to keep you informed about events, and selected products and services that may be of interest to you. In some cases, Mitchell Firm, PLLC may contact you with information from carefully selected third parties, but Mitchell Firm, PLLC will not provide information to third parties for such purposes. In other cases, your information might be shared with a third party pursuant to a process that contemplates such sharing but which you knowingly initiate.
3. Mitchell Firm, PLLC reserves the right to disclose any information that it obtains through Mitchell Firm, PLLC Web site to appropriate governmental or regulatory authorities, if required by law or any governmental agency.
Transfers of Information.
Information Sent by Way of the Web site is Not Secure
Any information sent to Mitchell Firm, PLLC by Internet e-mail or through the Web site is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis. Any information you send Mitchell Firm, PLLC over the Internet, either through Mitchell Firm, PLLC's Web site or via email is done at your own risk.